The new IsatPhone 2
Available now – Inmarsat’s new-generation handheld satellite phone will keep you connected in the most extreme and remote locations.
A robust handset, unrivalled battery life, excellent voice quality and the reliability you expect from the world’s leading provider of mobile satellite communications – IsatPhone 2 delivers it all.
The new-generation IsatPhone 2 joins IsatPhone Pro in our handheld satellite phone portfolio – bringing more choice to customers wanting the reliability Inmarsat delivers.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or
monsoon rain. It offers unrivalled battery life – 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
Together, IsatPhone 2’s design and capabilities – including safety features – make it ideal for the most demanding of users in sectors such as civil government, oil and gas, NGOs, and media.
All the features you need
- Dependable connectivity
- High voice quality
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Extended battery capacity
- Assistance button – sends GPS location data and
text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – sends location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Ergonomic and ruggedised handset
- Fast network registration in under 45 seconds
- 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours standby
- Easy to use in multiple languages
- Operates over Inmarsat’s I-4 global geostationary satellites, ensuring call stability and reliable network connection
- High voice quality
- Operates at -20°C to +55°C
- Dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04)
- Humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 percent
- High-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display readable in bright sunlight
- Mains charger – 4 adaptors
- Car charger – 10-30 volts
- Micro USB cable
- Wired hands-free headset
- Quick start guide (8 languages)
- Support USB memory drive
- Lanyard strap
IsatPhone 2 operates over the global Inmarsat satellite network, which has an average network availability of 99.9 percent so you can depend on IsatPhone 2 for reliable voice connectivity, wherever and whenever you need it.
This map is illustrative of IsatPhone 2 coverage. It does not provide a guarantee of the extent of service availability. Please note, Alphasat coverage prioritises the region north of 44°S and service may degrade south of this latitude.